Training and Consulting
Most agencies and individuals have something in common: they want to be successful and continue to grow. Orion’s experience helping agencies and individuals utilize technology and implement best practices has given us a broad perspective on the different levels of complexity each customer gives us. That’s why Orion offers multiple levels of training and consulting solutions that are tailored to fit a large variety of learning styles. This ensures each customer receives assistance specifically designed to meet their needs, and at the pace and level of intensity that suits their needs.
Onsite Training and Consulting
Orion offers a variety of in-person trainings and consultations, available on-site at your organization or at our headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska. Each session is customized to address the needs of your organization and support your treatment model.
One-on-One or group sessions are available. Trainings can be customized for any topic to fit your organization's needs and are conducted using a live teleconference and web-presentation format.
Billing Training and Consulting
Orion will spend time onsite to consult and train the billing staff as a part of any implementation strategy. Topics covered may include (but not limited to):
- Summary of your existing billing workflow and goals
- Strategy to maximize the use of staff and collection and submission of billing data
- Review of your policies and procedures in relation to billing and potential transition planning
- Reviewing potential barriers to implementation (administrative, technical, resources, etc.)
- Developing timelines and milestones for implementation and rollout
- Analyze current services and assign the appropriate CPT or revenue codes
- Verify with state medical assistance programs for payable codes and determine which services you provide are billable and make suggestions for improvement.
- Obtain, review and provide feedback on fee schedules
- Develop a master charge list by creating a crosswalk of services offered with the appropriate billing code and description
- Overview of best practices for a successful billing infrastructure
To request information on training or consulting services, call 800.324.7966 or contact us today!